Topping the road of Marantz USB microphones, the MPM-2000U is easiest for recording High quality audio instantly in your pc’s digital audio workstation (DAW).
The MPM-2000U supplies the ease of recording in your pc thru a single USB connection with out sacrificing quality.
Its studio-quality frequency response and built-in 48kHz/sixteen-bit Analog-to-Digital converter make it ideal for recording vocals, instruments, and percussion, in addition to flawless vocal capture, and the cast-die solid construction method it will possibly hold up all over the future years.
Add within the included shock mount and protecting wearing case, and the MPM-2000U is able to temporarily arrange and plug in wherever you wish to have to bring it.
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz–18,000 Hz
- Diaphragm thickness: 2 microns
- Body: Cast die-solid construction
- Output: USB
- A-D converter: 48kHz / sixteen-bit sampling rate
- USB Cable
- Shock Mount
- Carrying case
- User Guide
- Safety & Guaranty Manual
Studio-quality USB condenser microphone
Designed for Digital Audio Workstation recording
High quality 48kHz/sixteen-bit A-D converter
Speedy temporary response
Contains shock mount, USB cable and wearing case
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Marantz Professional MPM-2000U | Studio Condenser USB Microphone with Shock Mount, USB Cable & Carry Case (USB Out)$74.76
- Marantz Professional Audio Scope SG-5B | Dual-Pattern Shotgun Mic for Camera Mounting (302mm / Battery or Phantom Power)$46.00